Submit your links! If you feel we’ve missed a good resource for music education please contact us!
Resources on Programs that We Currently Offer
- Music for Little Mozarts – Read up on this award-winning popular method for young piano students
- Time Invested In Practicing Pays Off For Young Musicians, Research Shows – Find out what gives children who take music lessons the edge in education. Read this extensive Harvard-based study from 2008.
- Review of Alfred’s Classroom Music for Little Mozarts- Parent’s Choice Review of Alfred’s Classroom Music for Little Mozarts
Resources on Current Trends in Group Teaching and Digital Piano Technology
- Pianonet Resouces – A comprehensive guide to everything about pianos
- The Impact of Group Piano and Technology – Massive document (in Adobe Acrobat, download free reader here) from our friends at Roland U.S. on group teaching
- Roland KR-105 – Information about the pianos that we use in our academy
- Resources for Group Teaching- Bibliography on group-teaching ideas, methods, technologies and concepts
- MTNA (Music Teachers Nat’l Assoc.)- The MTNA is a national association dedicated to the advancement of music education. Our academy takes part in their events and uses many of their resources.
Organizations Committed to Music Edication in Young Children
- The Mozart Effect Resource Center
- American Music Conference
- Music-For-All Foundation
- National Association for Music Education
- Nat’l Assoc for the Education of Young Children
- Early Childhood Resources
- Music in Schools Today