Piano / Jazz Piano / Songwriting / Theory
One-hour Weekly Group Piano Classes
- 60-minute small group lessons (3-4 students) designed for beginners through intermediate levels
- Age and level-specific materials designed to be appropriate for your child’s learning abilities
- A curriculum designed specifically for ages five and up
- Adult classes available
- Saturday classes available
30, 45 or 60 minute Weekly Semi-Private Piano Lessons
- Semi-private lessons focus on co-learning and sharing musical responsibilities between two students in a lesson.
- 30 minute semi-private lesson is our most affordable piano lesson available.
- Curriculum focuses on duet playing but also includes private-level attention to rudimentary principles of piano technique and musicianship. Solo repertoire is also part of the curriculum.
Private Piano Lessons
- Available for all ages in 30, 45 and 60-minute lessons formats.
- For families who require a more intensive and fast-paced learning experience.
- Available to select student by evaluation only.
- Incorporates more intensive technical and theoretical materials and repertoire.
- Students in private lessons are considered for collaborative experiences with other instrumentalists.
- Lessons provided on professionally maintained acoustic pianos.